How do I view wiki page info?
Go to Wiki.
Select the Wiki tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
View page information.
The following information will be displayed for this page:
- Lists all pages the page links to
- Lists all pages that link to this page
- Gives the page owner (This is usually the owner of the site or the person who created the wiki.)
- Gives the global page name, to allow linking to it from outside the Wiki
- Gives the page permission details (You need to be a member of the site listed in order to view the wiki.)
- Gives details of when the page was last edited
The Info screen also allows you to open the following versions of the page:
- Printer friendly version
- Un-editable HTML version
- Rich Text Format version
- PDF version
- RSS feeds of recent changes