How do I add multiple parts to an assessment?
Go to Tests & Quizzes.
Select the Tests & Quizzes tool from the Tool Menu in your site.
Select an assessment.
Parts may be added to any assessment. Select an existing assessment or create a new one.
Create a New Assessment.
For more information on creating new assessments, see How do I create an assessment?
Add a Title.
Add attachment. (Optional)
Select Part Type.
Choose the option to author questions one-on-one or select random draw from question pool.
If "questions authored one-by-one" is selected, the following options will display.
Select the radio button to order the questions As listed on Assessment Questions page, or to order them Random within Part.
If "random draw from question pool" is selected, the following options will display.
- Enter the number of questions to draw from the selected question pool.
- Select the question pool from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to either randomize student questions each time an assessment is submitted or randomize student questions once for all submissions.
- Enter the point value for correct answers on each question. Note that all questions in this random draw must be worth the same amount of points.
- (Optional) For True/False and Multiple Choice, Single Correct questions, you may also enter a negative point value if a question is answered incorrectly.
Note: Point values entered here override any value that was specified for individual questions in the corresponding Question Pool.