How do I setup iClicker Cloud?
Download the application
Download the desktop application from iClicker. This procedure is different from what is required to setup iClicker Classic, in which you must install the specific software for Rutgers.
Follow the Installation Instructions
Once you have chosen your operating system, you will see step-by-step instructions on the screen.
Run the application
Locate the iclicker.exe or iclicker.app file and double-click to run
If you already have an account, you may enter your credentials and click "Sign In"
If you do not have an account, click "Create Account"
Fill out all the text fields where appropriate. Once you begin typing in the word "Rutgers" the system will provide the three campuses for you to choose from. If you teach at more than one campus, just select the one where you spend the most time teaching.
Complete the rest of the required fields, then click "create".
Create a Course
Click on "New Course" tin the upper left corner
Enter Course Information
- Institution: This information will be pre-populated with the content you entered during your account creation. However you are able to change it if necessary. As you type the name of the institution, it will display possible matches. If you do not see your school, click "Can't Find your institution?"
- Course Discipline: This information will be pre-populated with the content you entered during your account creation. However you are able to change it if necessary.
- Course Name: You don't have to match the name in Sakai exactly but the more similar it is, the easier it will be for your students to find the course when the time comes to register.
- Start/End Date: Choose the correct start/end date for your course.
- Optional section: None of the information entered in this section is required, however, the more information you provide, the easier it will be for your students to select your course in the application.
- Click Create
Once the course has been created, you may edit the information you have entered by clicking "Edit" in the upper right corner
Students need to install the iClicker Reef application on their mobile device and activate their account.
Once their accounts are activated and they have signed into the application, they will search for your course and add it to their list of courses.